KeywordsIntegral Operator Continuous Linear Operator Weighted Sobolev Space Parabolic Operator High Order Time
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 4.L. D. Kudryavtsev, “Embedding theorems for classes of functions determined in the whole space or in the half-space,” I: Mat. Sb.,69, No. 4, 616–639 (1966); II: Mat. Sb.,70, No. 1, 3–35 (1966).Google Scholar
- 5.L. D. Kudryavtsev and S. M. Nikol'skiî, “Spaces of differentiable functions in several variables and embedding theorems,” in: Contemporary Problems of Mathematics. Fundamental Trends [in Russian], VINITI, Moscow, 1988,26, pp. 5–157. (Itogi Nauki i Tekhniki.)Google Scholar
- 10.G. V. Demidenko, “On properties of quasielliptic operators,” in: The Second Siberian Congress on Applied and Industrial Mathematics, Inst. Mat. (Novosibirsk), Novosibirsk, 1996, p. 92.Google Scholar
- 12.S. V. Uspenskiî, “On differential properties at infinity of solutions to a certain class of pseudod-ifferential equations,” I: Sibirsk. Mat. Zh.,13, No. 3, 665–678 (1972); II: Sibirsk. Mat. Zh.13, No. 4, 903–909 (1972).Google Scholar
- 14.G. H. Hardy, D. E. Littlewood, and G. Pólya, Inequalities [Russian translation], Izdat. Inostr. Lit., Moscow (1948).Google Scholar
- 15.S. V. Uspenskiî, G. V. Demidenko, and V. G. Perepëlkin, Embedding Theorems and Applications to Differential Equations [in Russian], Nauka, Novosibirsk (1984).Google Scholar
- 16.G. V. Demidenko, “L p-theory of boundary value problems for Sobolev type equations,” in: Partial Differential Equations, Banach Center Publications, Warszawa, 1992,27, Part I, pp. 101–109.Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1998