On the level of some solvable lie algebras
- 39 Downloads
KeywordsSymmetric Bilinear Form Jordan Block Heisenberg Algebra Zariski Topology Abelian Ideal
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. V. Gorbatsevich, “On contractions and degenerations of finite-dimensional Lie, algebras,” Izv. Vyssh. Uchebn. Zaved. Mat., No. 2, 24–32 (1992).Google Scholar
- 2.V. V. Gorbatsevich, “Anticommutative finite-dimensional algebras of the first three complexity levels,” Algebra i Analiz,5, No. 3, 100–118 (1993).Google Scholar
- 3.V. V. Gorbatsevich, “On a certain approach to the classification of Lie, algebras,” in: Abstracts: The International Conference on Algebra: The Theory of Rings and Modules, Novosibirsk Univ., Novosibirsk, 1989, p. 53.Google Scholar
- 4.V. V. Gorbatsevich, “On describing Lie algebras in terms of their degenerations,” in: Abstracts: The All-Union School on Lie Algebras and Their Applications [in Russian], Kazansk. Univ., Kazan', 1990, p. 17.Google Scholar
- 5.R. Carles, Introduction aux Deformation d'Algebres, de Lie de Dimension Fini, Univ. de Poitier, Depart. de Math., Poitier (1986).Google Scholar
- 6.C. W. Curtis and I. Reiner, Representation Theory of Finite Groups and Associative Algebras [Russian translation], Nauka, Moscow (1969).Google Scholar
- 8.V. V. Morozov, “Classification of nilpotent Lie algebras of sixth order,” Izv. Vyssh. Uchebn. Zaved. Mat.,4, 161–174 (1958).Google Scholar
- 9.P. Revoy, “Algebres de Lie metabeliennes,” Ann. Fac. Sci. Toulouse. Math. (6), 93–100 (1980).Google Scholar
- 11.H. Kraft, Geometrical Methods in Invariant Theory [Russian translation], Nauka, Moscow (1987).Google Scholar
- 12.A. A. Kirillov, and Yu. A. Neretin, “Manifolds of structures ofn-dimensional Lie algebras,” in: Some Problems of Contemporary Analysis [in Russian], Moscow Univ, Moscow, 1984, pp. 42–56.Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1998