Solvability of stationary boundary control problems for heat convection equations
- 46 Downloads
KeywordsControl Problem Lagrange Multiplier Optimal Control Problem Extremal Problem Boundary Control
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. K. Andreev, O. V. Kaptsov, V. V. Pukhnachëv, and A. A. Rodionov, Application of the Group-Theoretic Methods to Hydrodynamics [in Russian], Nauka, Novosibirsk (1994).Google Scholar
- 4.J.-L. Lions Control of Singular Distributed Systems [Russian translation], Nauka, Moscow (1987).Google Scholar
- 11.G. V. Alekseev, and V. V. Malykin “Numerical study of stationary extremal problems for two-dimensional equations of a viscous fluid,” Vychislitel'nye Tekhnologii,2, No. 5, 5–16 (1993).Google Scholar
- 15.A. D. Ioffe, and V. M. Tikhomirov, “The Theory of Extremal Problems [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1974).Google Scholar
- 16.O. A. Ladyzhenskaya, Mathematical Questions of the Dynamics of a Viscous Incompressible Fluid [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1970).Google Scholar
- 19.M. R. Ukhovskiî and V. I. Yudovich, “On the equations of stationary convection,”Prikl. Mat. Mekh.,27, No. 2, 295–300 (1963).Google Scholar
- 22.G. V. Alekseev, Theoretic Analysis of Stationary Boundary Control Problems for Equations of Heat Convection [Preprint/ IPM DVO RAN]] [in Russian], Dal'Nauka, Vladivostok (1996).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1998