An efficient method for solving the mixed direct-inverse problem of the transonic rotational flow in plane casades
- 6 Downloads
The method in  has been extended to the case of rotational flow in this paper. A new method for dealing with the shock wave is presented. This method has the advantages of both the shock-fitting and the shock capturing methods. The direct problem and the mixed direct-inverse problem of the rotational flow in a transonic plane cascade at both design and off design conditions are solved, and the results show that the present method has rapid convergence rate and high accuracy even for the flow with moderately strong shocks.
The calculations have been carried out on the DPS-8 computer, and for the direct problem, only 50–80 iterations are needed, and 50–80 seconds of CPU time are required.
Key Wordstransonic flow, cascade flow the rotational flow, turbomachinery the mixed direct-inverse problem
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Liu Quisheng and Shen Mengyu,Acta Mechanica Sinica,20, 4 (1988).Google Scholar
- Shen Mengyu and Ma Yuanle,Acta Mechanica Sinica, 1, (1983).Google Scholar
- Shen Mengyu and Ma Yuanle, Collected papers on high loading transonic turiine cascade, (1984).Google Scholar
- Zhang Yaoke and Shen Mengyu,Journal on numerical methods and computer applications 8,1 (1987).Google Scholar
- Min Dafu and Kong Qingxi, The experimental report of Beijing Heavy Electrical Machinery Plant (1981).Google Scholar