Method of large-scale system and analysis of three-axis stability of system partially filled with liquid
- 2 Downloads
In the paper the method of large-scale system is investigated. The criteria of three-axis stability of a partially liquid-filled system are obtained by means of the method of large-scale system. Numerical results are given for a liquid-filled system with three-flywheels.
Key Wordslarge-scale system three-axis stability partially liquid-filled system
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Wang Zhaolin and Huang Shitao,J. of Tsinghua University,23, 2 (1983), 23, (in Chinese).Google Scholar
- Wang Zhaolin, Liu Shougui, Guan Yehui and Huang Shitao,Chinese J. of Space Science,3, 2 (1983), 81.Google Scholar
- Wang Zhaolin and Deng Zhongping,Chinese J. of Space Science,5, 4 (1985), 294.Google Scholar
- Park, P.C.,J. of Appl. Mech.,46, 2 (1979), 259.Google Scholar
- Chetaev N.G., PMM,J. of Appl. Math. & Mech.,21, 2 (1957), 157.Google Scholar
- Guibert, J.P., Liste De Diffusion de document ONERA No 6/3269 SY, (1982), 51.Google Scholar