General coupled solution of anisotropic piezoelectric materials with an elliptic inclusion
- 14 Downloads
In this investigation, the Stroh formalism is used to develop a general solution for an infinite, anisotropic piezoelectric medium with an elliptic inclusion. The coupled elastic and electric fields both inside the inclusion and on the interface of the inclusion and matrix are given.
Key Wordspiezoelectric solids inclusion electroelastic field
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Deeg WF. The analysis of dislocation, crack and inclusion problems in piezoelectric solids. Ph D Thesis, Stanford University, CA, 1980Google Scholar
- Pak YE. Linear electro-elastic fracture mechanics of piezoelectric materials.Int J of Fracture, 1992, 54: 79–100Google Scholar
- Maugin GA. Continum Mechanics of Electromagnetic Solids North-Holland, Amsterdam, 1988Google Scholar
- Barnett DM and Lothe J. Synthesis of the sextic and the integral fomalism for dislocation, Green's function and surface waves in anisotropic elastic solids.Phys Norv, 1973, 7: 13–19Google Scholar
- Lekhnitskii GA. Anisotropic Plates. Gordon & Breach, NY, 1968Google Scholar
- Hwu Chyanbin and Ting TCT. Two-dimensional problems of the anisotropic elastic solid with an elliptic inclusion.Q J Mech Appl Math, 1989, 42: 553–572Google Scholar