The dynamic analysis of the vasomotion in microcirculation
- 16 Downloads
The vasomotion of the microcirculation which has been observed in experiments are studied with a simple model of the fluid dynamics. The influence of the vasomotion on the blood flow in microvessels is analysed and the streamlines, velocity and pressure distribution and the variation of the flow rate are presented.
KeywordsStream Function Pulsatile Flow Blood Flow Rate Flow Pulsation Tube Radius
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Gross, J.F.Microcirculation, Edited by Gabor Kaley & Burton M. Altura, University Park Press, Chapter 17, P.365.Google Scholar
- Aeroesty, J. and J.F. Gross, Pulsatile flow in small blood vessels, I. Casson theory,Biorheology, 9 (1972), 33–43.Google Scholar
- Xiu Rui-juan,Proceedings of the first Chinese Congress of Biomedical Engineering (1980).Google Scholar
- Xiu Rui-juan,Chinese Medical Journal,65, 3 (1985).Google Scholar
- Tian Niu,Microcirculation, Science Press (1980), 33. (in Chinese)Google Scholar