On a class of generalized nonlinear implicit quasivariational inclusions
- 15 Downloads
In this paper, a new class of generalized nonlinear implicit quasivariational inclusions involving a set-valued maximal monotone mapping are studied. A existence theorem of solutions for this class of generalized nonlinear implicit quasivariational inclusions is proved without compactness assumptions. A new iterative algorithm for finding approximate solutions of the generalized nonlinear implicit quasivariational inclusions is suggested and analysed and the convergence of, iterative sequence generated by the new algorithm is also given. As special cases, some known results in this field are also discussed.
Key wordsgeneralized nonlinear implicit quasivariational inclusion maximal monotone mapping iterative algorithm Hilbert space
CLC numberO177.91 O177.92
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Bensoussan A, Lions J I. Impulse control and quasivariational inequalities Bordas, Paris: Gauthiers-Villes, 1984.Google Scholar
- Baiocchi C, Capelo A.Variational and Quasivariational Inequalities, Applications to Free Boundary Problems[M]. New York: Wiley, 1984.Google Scholar
- Mosco U. Implicit variational problems and quasivariational inequalities[J].Lecture Notes in Math, Berlin: Springer-Verlag, 1976,543: 83–156.Google Scholar
- Pang J S. The implicit complementarity problem[A]. In: Mangasarian, Mayer, Robinson Eds.Nonlinear Programming 4[C]. New York: Acad Press, 1981, 487–518.Google Scholar
- Ding Xieping. Set-valued implicit Wiener-Hopf equations and generalized strongly nonlinear quasivariational inequalities[J].J Appl Anal, 1998,4(1): 59–71.Google Scholar
- Pascali D, Shurlan S.Nonlinear Mappings of Monotone Type[M]. Romaina: Sijthoff & Noordhoff Inter Pub, 1978.Google Scholar
- Nadler S B, Jr. Multi-valued contraction mappings[J].Pacific J Math,1969,30(2): 475–488.Google Scholar