Extended airy function and differential equations with n-turning points
- 33 Downloads
The formal uniformly valid asymptotic solution of the equation is obtained based on the analysis of the three points by means of the matched method. By the work a method is developed and the applicability of this method to the n-turning points is demonstrated.
Key wordsUniformly valid asymptotic solution turning point
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Pu Fu-quan, The problem about uniformly valid asymptotic solutions of a differential equation with turning point of second order,Journal of Tsinghua University,20, 3 (1980), 103–109. (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- Guo Dun-ren,The Equation of Mathematical Physics People's Education Press (1979). (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- Olver, F.W.J.,Asymptotics and Special Function (1974).Google Scholar
- Nayfeh, A.H.,Perturbation Methods (1973).Google Scholar
- Sibuya, Y.,Global Theory of a Second Order Linear Ordinary Differential Equatin with a Polynomial Coefficient, North-Holland Publishing Company (1975).Google Scholar