A new pansystems research about binary relation’s transitivity
- 15 Downloads
Because of the great needs both for the research of pansystem mathematics and for the analysis of general things’ mechanism, this paper discusses the binary relation’s transitivity confined to multirelation. The so-called “g-transitivity” a completely new concept about transitivity—is introduced and its basic properties are investigated. The study shows that it is not only g-transitivity a generalization of traditional transitivity, quasi-transitivity, semi-order, quasi-order and other panorder, but also includes many important concepts such as closenss, convexity, topology, duality as its special cases.
Key wordspansystems theory relation panorder order transitivity quasi-transitivity g-transitivity
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Wu Xue-mou,Approximation-Transforming Theory and Pansystems Concepts in Mathematics, Press of Hu’nan Science and Technology (1984). (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- Wu Xue-mou,The Pansystems View of the World, Press of Chinese People University (1990). (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- Wu Xue-mou,Pansystems and Mathematical Methods, Press of Jiangsu Education (1990). (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- Wu Shou-zhi and Wu Xue-mou, Generalized fundamental equation in pansystems network analysis,Kybernetes, 15, (1986).Google Scholar
- Wu Shou-zhi, Pansystems investigation of fuzzy transitivity,Fuzzy Mathematics, 1 (1984). (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- Wu Shou-zhi and Chen Bei-fang, Quasi-transitivity and the problem of social choice,Science Exploration, 2 (1984).Google Scholar
- Avriel, M.Nonlinear Programming — Analysis and Methods, Prentice-Hall Inc. (1976).Google Scholar