Iterative algorithms for finding approximate solutions of completely generalized strongly nonlinear quasivariational inequalities
- 17 Downloads
In this paper, we study iterative algorithms for finding approximate solutions of completely generalized strongly nonlinear quasivariational inequalities which include. as a special case, some known results in this field. Our results are the extension and improvements of the results of Siddiqi and Ansari, Ding, and Zeng.
Key wordsquasivariational inequality iterative scheme convergence of algorithm
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Ding, X. P., Iterative methods of solutions for generalized variational inequalities and complementarity problems.J. Sichuan Normal Univ.,14 (1991), 1–5.Google Scholar
- Zeng Lu-chuan. Completely generalized strongly nonlinear quasivariational inequalities.J. Math. Anal. Appl. submitted for publication.Google Scholar
- Kinderlehrar D. and G. Stampacchia,An Introduction to Variational Inequalities and Their Applications, Academic Press, New York, (1980).Google Scholar
- Rockafellar, R. T., Lagrange multipliers and variational inequalities, in “Variational Inequalities and Complementarity Problems. Theory and Applications” (Cottle et al., Eds.), New York (1980), 303–322.Google Scholar
- Zeng Lu-chuan, Iterative algorithms for finding approximate solutions for general strongly nonlinear variational inequalities,J. Math. Appl..Google Scholar