The bounded extermination and stability of mutual interference system of four-dimensional species
This paper considers a typical mutual interference system of four-dimensional species, its bounded, extermination stability are studied, and their necessary-sufficient condition are given, and their ecology meaning set forth.
Key wordsmutual interference system bounded extermination equilibrium stability
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Chen Lan-sun,Mathematics-Ecology Model and Research Method. Science Publishing House, Beijing (1991). (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- Hou Gan-sheng, An ecosystem equation of the hunter self-competition by limit to food and its application.J. Biomath.,6, 2 (1991), 170–176.Google Scholar
- Pu Zhi-long ed.The Principle and Method of the Biology Prevention and Cure of Injurious Insects, Science Publishing House, Beijing (1978). (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- Yang Shui-yao,Catch Snake and Raise Snake. Jiangxi Science-Technical Publishing House, Nanchang (1985). (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- Wang Lian et al.,Qualitative Analysis of the Unlinear Differential Equation, Harbin Engineering University Publishing House, Harbin (1987). (in Chinese)Google Scholar