Stability for the equilibrium state of Chaplygin's systéms
- 12 Downloads
The stability for the equilibrium states of Chaplygin's systems is considered. The equations of motion of Chaplygin's systems and the existence conditions of their equilibrium states are given. Some criteria of stability for the equilibrium. states of Chaplygin's systems are obtained. Two examples are finally given.
Key wordsanalytic mechanics nonholonomic system stability
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- M. A. Aiserman and F. R. Gantmacher, Stabilitát der gleichgewichtslage in einem nichtholonomen system,ZAMM,37 (1957), 74–75.Google Scholar
- Yu. I. Neimark and N. A. Fufaev,Dynamics of Nonholonomic System, Nauka, Moscow (1967).Google Scholar
- Mei Fengxiang, On stablity for the state of equilibrium of nonlinear nonholonomic systems,Chinese Science Bulletic,37, 1 (1992), 82–85.Google Scholar
- Mei Fengxiang,Foundations of Nonholonomic Mechanical Systems, Beijing Institute of Technology Press, Beijing (1985).Google Scholar
- N. N. Krasovski,Certain Problems of the Theory of the Stability of Motion, Fizmatgiz, Moscow (1959), (in Russian)Google Scholar