In this paper, we shall apply the ω-field theory as first proposed by Yu13 to cosmology. Under the assumption that the spacetime geometry of the Universe is described by the Robertson-Walker metric and the matter tensor-consists only of theω-field, the Universe is found to follow a de Sitter Expansion. The horizon and flatness problems may thus be explained in a simple and natural way.
Key wordsω-field inflation Robertson-Walker metric
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- A. D. Linde, A new inflationary universe scenario: A possible solution of the horizon, flatness, homogeneity, isotropy and primordial monopole problems.Phys. Lett.,108 B (1982), 389. Scalar field, fluctuations in the expanding universe and the new inflationary universe scenario,Phys. Lett.,116B (1982), 335.MathSciNetCrossRefGoogle Scholar
- 300 Years of Gravitation, Cambridge University Press (1987).Google Scholar
- R. H. Brandenberger, Quantum field theory methods and inflationary universe models',Rev. of Mod. Phys.,57, 1 (1985).Google Scholar
- R. H. Brandenberger.,Physics of the Early Universe, ed. by J. A. Peacon, (1990), 309–322.Google Scholar
- Yu Xin, Nonlinear gravito-electrodynamics—An Eintein's dream in the Earth and the Universe, Ed. by W. Schroder, International Association of Geomagnetism and Aeronomy, Germany (1993), 473–484.Google Scholar