Existence theorems for a class of Chandrasekhar H-equation with perturbation in transpory theory
- 17 Downloads
In this paper, the existence and approximation theorems of positive solutions in space C[0,1] for a class of Chandrasekhar H-equations with perturbation in transport theory are proved. The results presented in this paper improve and extend some recent results in [1–9].
KeywordsBanach Space Existence Theorem Compact Operator Banach Algebra Approximation Theorem
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Chandrasekhar, S.,Radiative Transfer, Dover, New York (1960).Google Scholar
- Liu Qiang-rong, The maximal and minimal solutions of a class of nonlinear integral equations in transport theory,Kexue Tongbao,1 (1982), 4–8. (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- Zhang Shi-sheng,Integral Equations, Chongqing Press (1986). (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- Istratescu, V.I.,Fixed Point Theory, D. Reidel Publishing Company, Holland (1981).Google Scholar
- Friedman, A.,Partial Differential Equations of Farabolic Type, Prentice-Hall, Englewood Cliffs, N.J. (1964).Google Scholar