The high precision open boundary conditions designed for transient waves
- 17 Downloads
In Refs. [2–4] there is an Adaptive Open Boundary Condition (AOBC) designed for transient waves which overcomes the limitation of the existing Open Boundary Condition (OBC) and can be used for the cases of waves with arbitrary incident angles. In this article a new family of high order AOBC has been designed on the basis of the above mentioned AOBC with the first order. In comparison with all other OBC with the same order, this new family of AOBC has the highest precision.
Key wordsadaptiveness open boundary condition optimal precision
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Chen Yao-song and Zou Guang-yuan, Calculation of 3-D nonlinear transient long water waves.Advances in Hydrodynamics,2 (1984), 20–30. (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- Zou Guang-yuan and Chen Yao-song, The open boundary condition of transient waves,Acta Mechanica Sinica,21, 5 (1989), 522–529. (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- Chen Yao-song, Zou Guang-yuan and Gong Jie, An adaptive open boundary condition,Acta Mechanica Sinica,6, 4 (1990), 305–310.Google Scholar
- Zou Guang-yuan and Chen Yao-song, A comment on the second order adaptive open boundary condition,J. Hydrodynamics, Ser. A,7, 3 (1992), 350–358. (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- Zou Guang-yuan, On open boundary conditions,Proceeding of 92' Congress of Hydrodynamics of China,1 (1992), 216–230. (in Chinese)Google Scholar