On the partially ordered methods in the study of implicit variational inequalities
- 14 Downloads
By using the partially ordered methods, the existence problem of solutions for more general implicit variational inequalities of monotone type in Hausdorff topological linear spaces are considered. As application we utilize the results presented in this paper to study the existence of solutions for Nash equilibrium problem and the semi-linear elliptic differential equations.
Key wordsimplicit variational inequality T-monotone mapping strictlyT-monotone mapping Nash equilibrium problem
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Zhang Shi-sheng,Variational Inequality and Complementarity Problem Theory and Applications, Shanghai Scientific and Technological Literature Publishing House, Shanghai (1991). (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- Baiocchi, C. and A. Capelo,Variational and Quasi-Variational Inequalities, A Wiley-Interscience Publication, New York (1984).Google Scholar
- Guo Da-jun and Sun Jing-xian,Ordinary Differential Equations in Abstract Spaces, Shandong Sci. and Tech. Publishing House (1989). (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- Wang Yao-dong,Variational Inequality Equations, Higher Education Publishing House (1987). (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- Mosco, U., Implicit variational problems and quasi-variational inequalities,Lecture Notes in Mathematics,543 (1976).Google Scholar
- Yu Xin-tai,Banach Space Geometry, Publishing House of East China Normal University (1986). (in Chinese)Google Scholar