Symmetric formulation of tangential stiffnesses for non-associated viscoplasticity with an implicit time integration scheme
- 19 Downloads
A numerical scheme is presented which enables the use of symmetric equation solvers in tangential stiffness programs for non-associated viscoplastic materials.
Key wordsviscoplasticity non-associated tangential stiffnesses symmetric
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Naylor, D. J. and G. N. Pande,Finite Elements in Geotechnical Engineering, Pineridge Press, Swansea, U. K. (1981).Google Scholar
- Owen, D. R. J. and E. Hinton,Finite Elements in Plasticity, Theory and Practice, Pineridge Press, Swansea, U. K. (1980).Google Scholar
- Pande, G. N. and St. Pietruszczak, Symmetric tangential stiffness formulation for non-associated plasticity, C/R/405, the Univ. College of Swansea, U. K. (1982).Google Scholar
- Pande, G. N. and W. Xiong, An improved multi-laminate model of jointed rock masses,Numerical Models in Geomechanics, A. A. BalKEMA/ROTTERDAM (1982), 218–226.Google Scholar
- Xiong, W., Symmetric formulation of tangential stiffnesses for non-associated plasticity,Applied Mathematics and Mechanics,7, 11 (1986).Google Scholar
© Shanghai University of Technology (SUT) 1993