Analysis of disturbances rejection for Lur'e systems
- 25 Downloads
The analysis of disturbance rejection for singe-input singe-output (SISO) Lur'e system with norm uncertainty was concerned through invariant set analysis using Liapunov function method. The conditions on robust ellipsoidal attractor for uncertain Lur'e systems were given in terms of LMIs (Linear Matrix Inequality), which simultaneously ensure the absolute stability and disturbance rejection of the uncertain Lur'e systems. An estimate of the maximum set included in a robust ellipsoidal attractor was also presented. Finally, a numerical example was worked out to illustrate the main results.
Key wordsLur'e systems disturbance rejection L1-performance robust attractor
Chinese Library ClassificationTP273 O175
2000 MR Subject Classification34K20 34K35 34H05
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Sanchez-Pena R S, Sznaier M.Robust Systems Theory and Applications[M]. New York: John Wiley & Sons. 1998.Google Scholar
- Boyd S, Ghaoui L E, Feron E,et al.Linear Matrix Inequalities in System and Control Theory[M]. Philadelphia: SIMA Press, Pennsylvania, 1994.Google Scholar
- Hindi H, Boyd S. Analysis of linear systems with saturating using convex optimization [A]. In: IEEE Control Systems Society Ed.Proc 37th IEEE Decision Control[C]. Tampa: Hyatt Regency Westshore, Florida, 1998,903–908.Google Scholar
- XIE Hui-min.Absolute Stability Theory and Its Application[M]. Beijing: Science Press, 1986. (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- HUANG Lin.Stability Theory[M]. Beijing: Peking University Press, 1992. (in Chinese)Google Scholar