Controllability of delay degenerate control systems with independent subsystems
- 38 Downloads
The controllability of delay degenerate differential control systems is discussed. Firstly, delay degenerate differential control system was transformed to be canonical form, and the connected terms were gotten rid of, had delay degenerate differential control systems with independent subsystems. For the general delay degenerate differnetial control systems, it was gotten that the necessary and sufficient condition of that they are controllable is that their reachable set is equal to the whole space. For the delay degenerate differential control systems with independent subsystems, it was gotten that the necessary and sufficient conditions of that they are controllable are that their reachable sets are equal to their corresponding subspaces. Then some algebra criteria were gotten. Finally, an example was given to illustrate the main results.
Key wordsindependent subsystem delay degenerate differential control system controllability
Chinese library classificationO175.15
2000 MR subject classification34K15
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- ZHENG Zu-xiu.Theory of Functional Differential Equations[M]. Hefei: Anhui Education Press, 1994. (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- Boyarinchev U E.Solution of Ordinary Differential Equations of Degenerate System [M]. Moscow: Science Press. 1988. (in Russian)Google Scholar
- Campbell S L.Singular Systems of Differential Equation (II) [M]. San Francisco, London, Melbourne: Pitman, 1982.Google Scholar
- Dai L.Singular Control Systems[M]. London, Paris, Tokyo: Springer-Verlag, 1989.Google Scholar
- ZHANG Jin-shui.Singular System Economics Control Theory[M]. Beijing: Tsinghua University Press, 1990. (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- LIU Yong-qing, GUAN Zhi-hong.Theory and Application of Lagre-Scale Dynamic Systems (Vol. 5):Stability, Stabilization and Control of Measure Large-Scale Systems with Impulses[M]. Guangzhou: South China University of Technology Press, 1996. (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- JIANG Wei, SONG Wen-zhong, FEI Su-min.The Function-Controllability of the Nonlinear Control Systems with State and Control Delay[M]. London: World Scientific, 2000,143–148.Google Scholar
- JIANG Wei, ZHENG Zu-xiu. The general solution for the degenerate differential system with delay [J].Acta Mathematica Sinia, 1999,42(5):769–780. (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- TANG Wan-sheng, LI Guang-quan. The criterion for controllability and observability of singular systems[J].Acta Automatica Sinica, 1995,21(1):63–66. (in Chinese)Google Scholar