Safety margin criterion of nonlinear unbalance elastic axle system
- 27 Downloads
The safety margin criterion of nonlinear dynamic question of an elastic rotor system are given. A series of observing spaces were separated from integral space by resolving and polymerizing method. The stable-state trajectory of high dimensional nonlinear dynamic systems was got within integral space. According to international standard of rotor system vibration, energy limits of safety criterion were determined. The safety margin was calculated within a series of observing spaces by comparative positive-area criterion (CPAC) method. A quantitative example calculating safety margin for unbalance elastic rotor system was given by CPAC. The safety margin criterion proposed includes the calculation of current stability margin in engineering. This criterion is an effective method to solve quantitative calculation question of safety margin and stability margin for nonlinear dynamic systems.
Key wordsunbalance elastic rotor safety margin comparative positive-area criterion (CPAC) bifurcation and chaos
Chinese Library ClassificationTB122 TH133
2000 MR Subject Classification37M99 37N15
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- CHEN Yu-shu, Leung A Y T.Bifurcation and Chaos in Engineering[M]. London: Springer, 1998.Google Scholar
- LI Yin-shan, CHEN Yu-shu, WU Zhi-qiang. Subharmonic bifurcation of the nonlinear forced flexural vibration of elastic circular plates exhibiting rectilinear orthotropy[J].Journal of Mechanial Strength, 2001,23(2):148–151. (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- LI Yin-shan, YANG Gui-tong, ZHANG Shan-yuan,et al. Experiments on superharmonic bifurcation and chaotic motion of a circular plate oscillator[J].Journal of Experimental Mechanics, 2001,16 (4):347–358. (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- LI Yin-shan, GAO Feng, ZHANG Shan-yuan,et al. 1/2 subharmonic solution of a circular plate with quadratic nonlinear[J].Journal of Mechanical Strength, 2002,24(4):505–509. (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- LI Yin-shan, LIU Bo, LONG Yun-jia,et al. 2/1⊕3/1 superharmonic solution of a circular plate with quadratic nonlinear viscoelastic material [J].Chinese Journal of Applied Mechanics, 2002,19 (3):20–24. (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- LI Yin-shan, CAO Shu-qian, DING Qian,et al. Bifurcation and chaos of elastic unbalance rotor in short bearings under a nonlinear oil-film force model[A]. In: YANG Gui-tong, HUANG Zhu-ping, LIANG Nai-gang Eds.Theory of Plasticity and Engineering[C]. Beijing: International Academic Publishers, 2002, 177–183. (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- LI Yin-shan, SUN Yu-ming, LI Xin-ye,et al. Oil film whip analysis of elastic unbalance rotor system[J].Journal of Taiyuan University of Technology, 2001,31(6):559–561. (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- XUE Yu-sheng.Quantitative Study of General Motion Stability and an Example on Power System Stability[M]. Nanjing: Jiangsu Science and Technology Publishing House, 1999. (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- XU Xiao-feng, ZHANG Wen. Bifurcation and chaos of rigid unbalance rotor in short bearings under an unsteady oli-film force model[J].Journal of Vibration Engineering, 2000,13(6):247–253. (in Chinese)Google Scholar