Research of regularity of throwing movement for solid particle on the Shaker’s screen
- 39 Downloads
by means of Delta-function & unit step function to express the force of solid particle on plane inertial shaker’s screen, an mathematical model of the differential equation type was set up and solved. According to analysis of the solution, the relation is given between the throw period & displacement with the parameters of shaker design & solid particle. The method of numerical value calculation & analysis for the relation is given too.
Key wordspetroleum drilling fluid shaker Delta-function unit step function differential equation numerical value calculation
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- ZHAO Guo-zhen, ZHANG Ming-hong, LIN Jun-yu.Working Theory & Measuring Technology of Drilling Shaker[M]. Beijing: Petroleum Industry Press, 1996, 84–92. (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- GONG Wei-an.Controlling Technology & Equipment of Drilling Fluid Solid State[M]. Beijing: Petroleum Industry Press, 1995, 136–146. (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- ZHANG Di.Selection & Using Manual of Separate Machine[M]. Beijing: Mechanical Industry Press, 1998, 33–47. (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- CHEN Jia-lang, LIU Yong-jian, YUE Xiang-an.Flow Theory of Drilling Fluid[M]. Beijing: Petroleum Industry Press, 1997, 1–3. (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- Hoberock L L. Dynamics of shakers affect performance[J].Oil & Gas. 1981.21: 80–87.Google Scholar
- Manohar Lal. Solids-conveyance dynamics and shaker performance[A]. In:Symposium on Formation Damage Control[C]. Feb 26–27, 1986, Lafayette, Louisiana: SPE 14389, 1988, 1–11.Google Scholar
- Hoberock L L. Modern shale shakers are key to improved drilling[J].Oil & Gas, 1981,23: 107–113.Google Scholar