Synthesis and NMR spectroscopic study of derivatives of pyrazolo[1,5-a]pyrimidines
- 71 Downloads
Reactions of 3,5-diamino-4-nitropyrazole with asymmetric β-dicarbonyl compounds formed pyrazolo[1,5-a]pyrimidines, which in turn were used as the starting compounds in the reaction with dimethylformamide diethylacetal. The structure of the compounds obtained was studied by NMR spectroscopy in experiments involving the homonuclear Overhauser effect.
KeywordsSpectroscopy Organic Chemistry Pyrimidine Dimethylformamide Spectroscopic Study
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.N. P. Solov'eva, V. A. Makarov, and V. G. Granik, Khim. Geterotsikl. Soedin., No. 1, 89 (1997).Google Scholar
- 2.V. A. Makarov, O. S. Anisimova, and V. G. Granik, Khim Geterotsikl. Soedin., No. 3, 329 (1997).Google Scholar
- 3.V. G. Granik, Usp. Khim.,53, No. 4, 651 (1984).Google Scholar
- 4.R. L. Reeves, The Chemistry of the Carbonyl Group, Patai. et al. (eds.), London-New York-Sydney-Toronto (1966), p. 610.Google Scholar
- 5.V. G. Granik, A. M. Zhidkova, and R. G. Glushkov, Usp. Khim.,46, No. 4, 685 (1977).Google Scholar
- 6.A. Holy, S. Chladek, and J. Zemlitka, Coll. Czech. Chem. Commun.,34, 253 (1969).Google Scholar
- 7.F. W. Wehrli and T. Wirthlin, Interpretation of Carbon-13 NMR Spectra, Heyden and Son Ltd., London (1976).Google Scholar
- 8.V. G. Granik, A. M. Zhidkova, I. S. Zhivotovskaya, N. P. Solov'eva, and M. K. Polievktov, Zh. Org. Khim.,17, No. 11, 2421 (1981).Google Scholar
- 9.N. Takeuchi, N. Okada, and S. Tabinaga, Chem. Pharm. Bull.,31, 4355 (1983).Google Scholar