Chemistry of modified flavonoids
- 80 Downloads
2,4-Dihydroxyphenoxyacetophenones were obtained by the reaction of resorcinol with phenoxyacetonitrile under the conditions of the Houben-Hoesch reaction. Their cyclization under the conditions of acid and alkaline catalysis gave new derivatives of 3-phenoxychromone.
KeywordsOrganic Chemistry Catalysis Flavonoid Resorcinol Alkaline Catalysis
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.N. V. Gorbulenko, A. V. Turov, and V. P. Khilya, Khim. Geterotsikl. Soedin., No. 4, 505 (1995).Google Scholar
- 2.P. J. Macander, Plant Flavonoids in Biology and Medicine, New York (1986), p. 489.Google Scholar
- 3.S. A. Vasil'ev, M. S. Luk'yanchikov, G. I. Molchanov, V. D. Turubarov, and V. P. Khilya, Khim. Farm. Zh.,25, No. 7, 34 (1991).Google Scholar
- 4.S. A. Vasil'ev, V. L. Boyarchuk, and M. S. Luk'yanchikov, Khim. Farm. Zh.,25, No. 11, 50 (1991).Google Scholar
- 5.V. P. Khilya, S. A. Vasil'ev, M. S. Luk'yanchikov, and V. V. Kabachnii, Visnik Kiivs'kogo Universitetu, 626 (1991).Google Scholar
- 6.Adams (ed.) Organic Reactions [Russian translation], Izdatinlit, Moscow (1951), p. 301.Google Scholar