N-3-oxoalkylamides and-thioamides in synthesis of heterocyclic compounds.
- 56 Downloads
Previously unknown 6-acetoxy-5,6-dihydro-4H-1,3-oxazinium perchlorates were obtained by reacting N-3-oxoalkylamides with perchloric acid in acetic anhydride. It was found that the reaction of 6-acetoxy-5,6-dihydro-4H-1,3-oxazinium perchlorates with sodium hydrosulfide yields N-3-oxoalkylthioamides.
KeywordsSodium Acetic Organic Chemistry Anhydride Perchlorate
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. S. Fisyuk, L. V. Berdovich, D. V. Temnikov, and L. N. Knyaz'kova, Khim. Geterotsikl. Soedin. No. 7, 921 (1997).Google Scholar
- 2.A. S. Fyssiuk, M. A. Vorontsova, and R. S. Sagitullin, Mendeleev Commun., No. 6, 249 (1993).Google Scholar
- 3.A. S. Fisyuk, M. A. Vorontsova, and S. A. Ivanov, Khim. Geterotsikl. Soedin., No. 6, 812 (1994).Google Scholar
- 4.D. O. Imbroisi and N. S. Simpkins, Tetrahedron Lett.,30, 4309 (1989).Google Scholar
- 5.Y. Kawamura, E. Oya, K. Itoh, and H. Kita, Patent No. WO 9,407,857; Chem. Abstr.,121, 230667 (1994).Google Scholar
- 6.R. Shabana, J. B. Rasmussen, and S. O. Lewesson, Tetrahedron,37, 1819 (1989).Google Scholar
- 7.D. Barton and W. D. Ollis (eds.), Comprehensive Organic Chemistry [Russian translation], Vol. 9, Oxygen-containing, Sulfur-containing, and Other Heterocycles, P. G. Simms (ed.), Khimiya, Moscow (1985), p. 607.Google Scholar
- 8.P. Reynaud and R. C. Moreau, Bull. Soc. Chim. Fr., No. 17, 2999 (1964).Google Scholar
- 9.H. Budzikiewicz, C. Djerassi, and D. H. Williams, Interpretation of Mass Spectra of Organic Compounds, Holden-Day, San Francisco (1964).Google Scholar
- 10.N. S. Vul'fson, V. G. Zaikin, and A. I. Mikaya, Mass Spectrometry of Organic Compounds, Khimiya, Moscow (1986), p. 281.Google Scholar