Synthesis of pyrrolopyrimidines from 2,5-diaryl-3,3,4,4-tetracyanopyrrolidines
- 51 Downloads
Feasibility has been demonstrated for the synthesis of pyrrolo[1,2-a]pyrimidines by the reaction of 2,5-diaryl-3,3,4,4-tetracyanopyrrolidines I with β-dicarbonyl compounds, which was carried out by the rearrangement of I to give 2-(N-arylidenamino)-5-aryl-3,4-dicaynopyrroles II. A different pathway was found for the reaction of pyrroles II with β-diketones and ethyl acetoacetate. The existence of a latento-enaminonitrile fragment in these compounds permits their conversion to pyrrolo[2,3-d]pyrimidines.
KeywordsEthyl Organic Chemistry Pyrimidine Pyrrole Acetoacetate
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.O. E. Nasakin, A. N. Lyshchikov, P. M. Lukin, and A. Kh. Bulai, Khim. Geterotsikl. Soedin., No. 3, 353 (1994).Google Scholar
- 2.V. I. Shvedov, M. V. Mezentseva, A. N. Grinev, and A. I. Ermakov, Khim. Geterotsikl. Soedin., No. 12, 1677 (1976).Google Scholar
- 3.H. Wamhoff and B. Wehling, Chem. Ber.109, No. 9, 2983 (1976).Google Scholar
- 4.O. E. Nasakin, A. N. Lyshchikov, P. M. Lukin, and A. Kh. Bulai, Khim. Geterotsikl. Soedin., No. 1, 42 (1995).Google Scholar
- 5.O. E. Nasakin A. N. Lyshchikin, P. M. Lukin, A. Kh. Bulai, B. A. Tafeenko, and P. A. Sharbatyan, Khim. Geterotsikl. Soedin., No. 11, 1502 (1991).Google Scholar
- 6.O. E. Nasakin, A. N. Lyshchikov, P. M. Lukin, and B. A. Tafeenko, Khim. Geterotsikl. Soedin., No. 11, 1472 (1992).Google Scholar
- 7.C. W. Smith, D. G. Norton, and S. A. Ballard, J. Am. Chem. Soc.,87, 1995 (1965).Google Scholar
- 8.R. L. Tolman, R. K. Robins, and L. B. Townsend, J. Am. Chem. Soc.,91, 2102 (1969).Google Scholar