2-pyrazolines on the basis of diarylidene-cyclohexanones. Synthesis and stereochemistry of N-thiocarbamoyl and N-thiazolyl derivatives
- 49 Downloads
In the interaction of N-thiocarbamoylhexahydroindazoles with α-bromoacetophenones, the corresponding N-thiazolylpyrazolines are formed. In some cases, the heterocyclization is accompanied by a shift of the double bond and cis-trans isomerization in the pyrazoline ring. A study has been made of the influence of the stereochemistry of these compounds on their spectral and luminescence properties.
KeywordsOrganic Chemistry Double Bond Luminescence Property Pyrazoline Ring
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.J. Krapcho and C. F. Turk, J. Med. Chem.,22, 207 (1979).Google Scholar
- 2.A. A. Khalaf, A. K. El-Shafei, and A. M. El-Sayed, J. Heterocycl. Chem.,19, 609 (1982).Google Scholar
- 3.M. S. Puar, G. C. Rovnyak, A. I. Cohen, and B. Toeplitz, J. Org. Chem.,44, 2513 (1979).Google Scholar
- 4.T. Lorand, D. Szabo, A. Foldesi, L. Parkanyi, G. Kalman, and A. Neszmelyi, J. Chem. Soc., Perkin Trans. 1, No. 3, 481 (1985).Google Scholar
- 5.A. Hassner and M. Michelson, J. Org. Chem.,27, 3974 (1962).Google Scholar
- 6.A. Hassner and T. S. Mead, Tetrahedron,20, 2201 (1964).Google Scholar
- 7.B. H. Chase and J. M. Evans, J. Chem. Soc., No. 12, 4825 (1964).Google Scholar