Investigations on imidazoles 99. Synthesis and some conversions of esters of 4-nitro-5-imidazolylmalonic,-acetoacetic, and-cyanoacetic acids
- 57 Downloads
Some esters of 1-alkyl(1,2-dialkyl)-4-nitro-5-imidazolylmalonic,-acetoacetic, and-cyanoacetic acids have been synthesized by the reaction of 5-chloro(bromo)-1-alkyl(1,2-dialkyl)-4-nitroimidazoles with ethyl esters of carboxylic acids indicated. Some conversions of the compounds obtained have been studied, including ketone and acid decomposition, synthesis of derivatives at the COOH and CO groups, and hydrogenation to 4-aminoimidazole derivatives.
KeywordsHydrogenation Ester Ethyl Organic Chemistry Ketone
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.P. M. Kochergin, L. A. Reznichenko, R. N. Gireva, and E. V. Aleksandrova, Khim. Geterotsikl. Soedin., No. 1, 48 (1999).Google Scholar
- 2.H. C. Godt and F. F. Blicke, J. Org. Chem.,34, 2008 (1969).Google Scholar
- 2.P. M. Kochergin, A. M. Tsyganova, V. S. Shlikhunova, and M. A. Klykov, Khim. Geterotsikl. Soedin., No. 5, 689 (1971).Google Scholar
- 4.K. Hofmann, Imidazole and Its Derivatives, Pt. 1, Interscience, New York-London (1953), p. 347.Google Scholar
- 5.R. N. Gireva, G. A. Aleshina, L. A. Reznichenko, and P. M. Kochergin, Khim.-Farm. Zh., No. 11, 25 (1974).Google Scholar
- 6.V. S. Korsunskii, P. M. Kochergin, and V. S. Shlikhunova, Khim.-Farm. Zh., No. 2, 249 (1989).Google Scholar
- 7.P. M. Kochergin, A. M. Tsyganova, and V. S. Shlikhunova, Khim-Farm. Zh., No. 10, 22 (1968).Google Scholar