On trigonometries of groups on a projective plane
- 13 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.S. V. Sudoplatov, “Cardinal types in small theories,” Sibirsk. Mat. Zh.,31, No. 4, 118–128 (1990).Google Scholar
- 2.S. V. Sudoplatov, “Trigonometries on an exact pseudoplane,” in: Proceedings of the Soviet-French Colloquium on Model Theory [in Russian], Karagand. Univ., Karaganda, 1990, pp. 185–201.Google Scholar
- 3.H. J. Keisler and C. C. Chang, Model Theory [Russian translation], Mir, Moscow (1977).Google Scholar
- 4.Handbook of Mathematical Logic. Vol. 1: Model Theory [Russian translation], Nauka, Moscow (1982).Google Scholar
- 5.M. I. Kargapolov and Yu. I. Merzlyakov, Fundamentals of the Theory of Groups [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1982).Google Scholar
- 6.F. Harary, Graph Theory [Russian translation], Mir, Moscow (1973).Google Scholar
- 7.Yu. Zaffe, E. A. Palyutin, and S. S. Starchenko, “Models of superstable Horn theories,” Algebra i Logika,24, No. 3, 278–326 (1985).Google Scholar
- 8.S. V. Sudoplatov, “On basedness in planar-predicate theories and theories without semicontours,” submitted to VINITI on July 15, 1991, No. 245-V91.Google Scholar
- 9.S. V. Sudoplatov, “Type reduction and cardinal types,” Sibirsk. Mat. Zh.,33, No. 1, 150–159 (1992).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1995