Boundary value problems for a second-order differential equation with selfadjoint operator coefficients
- 24 Downloads
KeywordsDifferential Equation Selfadjoint Operator Operator Coefficient
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. A. Dezin, General Questions of the Theory of Boundary Value Problems [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1980).Google Scholar
- 2.V. K. Romanko, “On use of the general operational calculus in the theory of boundary value problems,” Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,238, No. 5, 1059–1062 (1978).Google Scholar
- 3.B. I. Ptashnik, Ill-Posed Boundary Value Problems for Partial Differential Equations [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1984).Google Scholar
- 4.I. V. Mel'nikova, Well-Posed and Ill-Posed Problems for Operator-Differential Equations in Banach Spaces [in Russian], Dis. Dokt. Fiz.-Mat. Nauk, Novosibirsk (1988).Google Scholar
- 5.A. G. Kudryavtsev, “Boundary value problems for the equations of arbitrary order in Banach space,” submitted to VINITI on October 10, 1985, No. 8071-B85.Google Scholar
- 6.S. G. Krein, Linear Differential Equations in Banach Space [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1967).Google Scholar
- 7.S. P. Shishatskii, “Well-posedness of boundary value problems for a second-order differential equation with a nonnegative selfadjoint operator in Hilbert space,” Funktsional. Anal. i Prilozhen.,2, No. 2, 81–85 (1968).Google Scholar
- 8.M. M. Lavrent'ev, “On the Cauchy problem for the Laplace equation,” Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR Mat.,20, 819–842 (1956).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1996