Infinite-dimensional parabolic equations with the Levi Laplacian and some variational problems
- 15 Downloads
KeywordsParabolic Equation Variational Problem
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.P. Lévy, Concrete Problems of Functional Analysis [Russian translation], Nauka, Moscow (1967).Google Scholar
- 2.I. Ya. Dorfman, “On the heat equation in a Hilbert space,” Vestnik Moscow. Univ. Ser. I Mat. Mekh., No. 4, 46–51 (1971).Google Scholar
- 3.V. B. Sokolovskii, “A second-order boundary value problem without initial conditions for the heat equation in a Hilbert ball,” Izv. Vyssh. Uchebn. Zaved. Mat., No. 5, 119–123 (1976).Google Scholar
- 4.Yu. V. Bogdanskii, “On a certain class of second-order differential operators for functions of an infinite-dimensional argument,” Dokl. Akad. Nauk Ukrain. SSR Ser. A, No. 1, 6–9 (1977).Google Scholar
- 5.Yu. V. Bogdanskii, “The Cauchy problem for parabolic equations with essentially infinite-dimensional elliptic operators,” Ukrain. Mat. Zh.,29, No.6, 781–784 (1977).Google Scholar
- 6.M. N. Feller, “Infinite-dimensional elliptic equations and operators of Lévy type,” Uspekhi Mat. Nauk,41, No. 4, 97–140 (1986).Google Scholar
- 7.V. B. Sokolovskii, “Infinite-dimensional equations with the Lévy Laplacian and certain variational problems,” Ukrain. Mat. Zh.,42, No. 3, 398–401 (1990).Google Scholar
- 8.V. B. Sokolovskii, “The second and third boundary value problems in a Hilbert ball for the elliptic equations that are solved with respect to the functional Laplacian,” Izv. Vyssh. Uchebn. Zaved. Mat., No. 3, 111–114 (1975).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1994