Conditions of effective infinity for the set of computable indexings of a class of constructive models
- 17 Downloads
KeywordsConstructive Model Computable Indexing
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.S. S. Goncharov, “Autostability of models and Abelian groups,” Algebra i Logika,19, No. 1, 23–44 (1980).Google Scholar
- 2.V. P. Dobritsa, “Computability of certain classes of constructive algebras,” Sibirsk. Mat. Zh.,18, No. 3, 570–579 (1977).Google Scholar
- 3.V. P. Dobritsa, “Complexity of the index set of a constructive model,” Algebra i Logika,22, No. 4, 372–381 (1983).Google Scholar
- 4.V. P. Dobritsa, “Structural properties of computable classes of constructive models,” Algebra i Logika,26, No. 1, 36–62 (1987).Google Scholar
- 5.V. P. Dobritsa, “Local classes and computable indexings,” Algebra i Logika,26, No. 2, 165–190 (1987).Google Scholar
- 6.Yu. L. Ershov, Decision Problems and Constructive Models [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1980).Google Scholar
- 7.H. Rogers, Theory of Recursive Functions and Effective Computability [Russian translation], Mir, Moscow (1972).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1994