These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. A. Dezin, “On weak and strong irregularity,” Differentsial'nye Uravneniya,17, No. 10, 1851–1858 (1981).Google Scholar
- 2.A. A. Dezin, Principal Questions of the Theory of Boundary Value Problems [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1980).Google Scholar
- 3.V. K. Romanko, “To the theory of boundary value problems for equations with discontinuous coefficients,” Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,241, No. 4, 761–764 (1978).Google Scholar
- 4.V. K. Romanko, “On conjugation problems for some partial differential equations,” Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,244, No. 4, 831–835 (1979).Google Scholar
- 5.N. V. Kislov, “Boundary value problems for operator-differential equations of mixed type,” Differentsial'nye Uravneniya,19, No. 8, 1427–1436 (1983).Google Scholar
- 6.V. V. Kornienko, “On the spectrum of irregular operators,” Differentsial'nye Uravneniya,21, No. 1, 65–77 (1985).Google Scholar
- 7.N. Kh. Agakhanov, “Properties of solutions to conjugation problems for some irregular equations,” Mat. Zametki,42, No. 2, 235–243 (1987).Google Scholar
- 8.L. A. Lyusternik and V. I. Sobolev, A Concise Course in Functional Analysis [in Russian], Vysshaya Shkola, Moscow (1982).Google Scholar
- 9.S. G. Pyatkov, “On solvability of a certain boundary value problem for a parabolic equation with varying time direction,” Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,285, No. 6, 1327–1329 (1985).Google Scholar
- 10.M. A. Naimark, Linear Differential Equations [Russian translation], Nauka, Moscow (1969).Google Scholar
- 11.S. Kaczmarz and H. Steinhaus, Theory of Orthogonal Series [Russian translation], Fizmatgiz, Moscow (1958).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1996