An iterative penalty method for a problem with constraints on the inner boundary
- 20 Downloads
KeywordsPenalty Method Iterative Penalty Iterative Penalty Method
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. M. Khludnev, “Existence of extreme unilateral cracks in a plate,” Control Cybernet.,23, No. 3, 453–460 (1994).Google Scholar
- 2.A. M. Khludnev, “On extremal shapes of slits in a plate,” Izv. Ross. Akad. Nauk Mekh. Tverdogo Tela, No. 1, 170–176 (1992).Google Scholar
- 3.J.-L. Lions, Some Methods for Solving Nonlinear Boundary Value Problems [Russian translation], Mir, Moscow (1972).Google Scholar
- 4.V. A. Kovtunenko, “An iterative penalty method for variational inequalities with strongly monotone operators,” Sibirsk. Mat. Zh.,35, No. 4, 826–829 (1994).Google Scholar
- 5.V. A. Kovtunenko, “A method for numerical solution of an elastic contact problem,” Zh. Prikl. Mekh. i Tekhn. Fiz.,35, No. 5, 142–146 (1994).Google Scholar
- 6.V. A. Kovtunenko, “Numerical solution of a contact problem for an elasticoplastic beam by the penalty method,” Dinamika Sploshn. Sredy (Novosibirsk), No. 109, 27–33 (1994).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1996