Uniqueness in one inverse problem of memory reconstruction
- 32 Downloads
KeywordsInverse Problem Memory Reconstruction
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.M. M. Lavrent'iev, “On one inverse problem for the wave equation,” Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,157, No. 3, 520–521 (1964).Google Scholar
- 2.M. M. Lavrent'iev, “One class of inverse problems for differential equations,” Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,160, No. 1, 32–35 (1965).Google Scholar
- 3.M. Riesz, “Integrales de Riemmann-Liouville et potentiels,” Acta Szeged,9, 1–42 (1938).Google Scholar
- 4.A. L. Bukhgeim, Volterra Equations and Inverse Problems [in Russian], Nauka, Novosibirsk (1983).Google Scholar
- 6.S. G. Samko, A. A. Kilbas, and O. I. Marichev, Integrals and Derivatives of Fractional Order and Some of Their Applications [in Russian], Nauka and Tekhnika, Minsk (1987).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1996