On the classification ofN=2 superconformal coset theories
- 48 Downloads
We show that two dimensionalN=2 superconformal field theories cannot be constructed by applying the supersymmetric extension of the GKO construction to the so-called special subalgebras, i.e. subalgebras for which at least one generator associated to a root of the subalgebra does not correspond to a root of the algebra itself. We thus prove the completeness of the classification ofN=2 supersymmetric coset models obtained by Kazama and Suzuki. Furthermore we point out that compared to their papers an additional criterion has to be added in theN=2 conditions.
KeywordsNeural Network Statistical Physic Field Theory Complex System Nonlinear Dynamics
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.Cahn, R. N.: Semi-simple Lie-algebras and their representations. Menlo Park, CA: Frontiers in Physics, Benjamin Cummings 1984Google Scholar
- 3.Fuchs, J.: Affine Lie algebras and quantum groups. An introduction with applications in conformal field theory. Cambridge Monographs on Mathematical Physics, Cambridge: Cambridge University Press 1992Google Scholar
- 4.Goddard, P., Kent, A., Olive, D.: Virasoro algebras and coset spaces models. Phys. Lett.152B, 88–102 (1985).Google Scholar
- 5.Humphreys, J. E.: Introduction to Lie algebras and representation theory, Third Printing, Revised. Berlin, Heidelberg, New York: Springer 1980Google Scholar
- 7.Kazama, Y., Suzuki, H.: Characterization ofN=2 superconformal models generated by the coset space method. Phys. Lett.216B, 112–116 (1989)Google Scholar