Commutator anomalies and the Fock bundle
- 67 Downloads
We show that the anomalous finite gauge transformations can be realized as linear operators acting on sections of the bundle of fermionic Fock spaces parametrized by vector potentials, and more generally, by splittings of the fermionic one-particle space into a pair of complementary subspaces. On the Lie algebra level we show that the construction leads to the standard formula for the relevant commutator anomalies.
KeywordsNeural Network Statistical Physic Complex System Linear Operator Nonlinear Dynamics
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- [DT] Dunne, G.V., Trugenberg, C.A.: Kinetic normal ordering and the Hamiltonian structure ofU(1) Chiral anomalies in 3+1 dimensions. Preprint CTP-1708, M.I.T., Mass., 1989Google Scholar
- [F] Faddeev, L.: Operator anomaly for the Gauss law. Phys. Lett.145B, 81 (1984); Faddeev, L., Shatasvili, S.L.: Theor. Math. Phys.60, 770 (1984)Google Scholar
- [HT] Harada, K., Tsutsui, I.: A consistent Gauss law in anomalous gauge theory. Progr. Theor. Phys.78, 675 (1987)Google Scholar
- [KY] Kolokolov, I.V., Yelkhovsky, A.S.: Schwinger terms as a source of gauge anomaly in Hamiltonian approach. Preprint, Inst. of Nuclear Physics, Novosibirsk 1987Google Scholar
- [M1] Mickelsson, J.: Chiral anomalies in even and odd dimensions. Commun. Math. Phys.97, 361 (185); On a relation between massive Yang-Mills theories and dual string models. Lett. Math. Phys.7, 45 (1983); Kac-Moody groups, topology of the Dirac determinant bundle, and fermionization. Commun. Math. Phys.110, 173 (1987)Google Scholar
- [M2] Mickelsson, J.: Current Algebras and Groups. London, New York: Plenum Press (in press); current algebra representation for the 3+1 dimensional Dirac-Yang-Mills theory. Commun. Math. Phys.117, 261 (1988)Google Scholar
- [PS] Pressley, A., Segal, G.: Loop Groups. Oxford: Clarendon Press 1986Google Scholar
- [Se] Segal, G.: Faddeev's anomaly in Gauss' law. Preprint (unpublished). Department of Math., Oxford University 1985Google Scholar
- [Si] Singer, I.: Families of Dirac operators with applications to physics. Asterisque323, 1985Google Scholar
- [Y] Yamagishi, H.: A space-time approach to chiral anomalies. Preprint, Department of Physics, State University of New York at Stony Brook 1987Google Scholar