Limits of uniformly infinitesimal families of projective representations of locally compact groups
- 38 Downloads
KeywordsCompact Group Projective Representation
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Araki, H.: Factorisable representations of current algebra. Publ. RIMS, Kyoto Univ. Vol. 5, 361–422 (1970).Google Scholar
- 2.Cushen, C. D., Hudson, R. L.: A central limit theorem for sums of canonical observables in quantum mechanics. Manuscript (1969).Google Scholar
- 3.Gangolli, R.: Positive definite kernels on homogeneous spaces. Ann. Inst. H. Poincaré B,III, 121–225 (1967).Google Scholar
- 4.Parthasarathy, K. R.: Probability measures on metric spaces. New York and London: Academic Press 1967.Google Scholar
- 5.—— Multipliers on locally compact groups. Lecture Notes in Mathematics. Berlin, Heidelberg and New York: Springer 1969.Google Scholar
- 6.—— Infinitely divisible representations and positive definite functions on a compact group. Commun. math. Phys. Vol.16, 148–156 (1970).Google Scholar
- 7.-- Schmidt, K.: Infinitely divisible projective representations, cocycles and Levy-Khinchine-Araki formula on locally compact groups. Research Report 17, Manchester-Sheffield School of Probability and Statistics (1970).Google Scholar
- 8.-- -- Factorisable representations of current groups and the Araki-Woods imbedding theorem. Acta math. (to appear).Google Scholar
- 9.Schmidt, K.: On a characterisation of certain infinitely divisible positive definite functions and measures. J. London Math. Soc. (to appear).Google Scholar
- 10.Streater, R. F.: Current commutation relations, continuous tensor products, and infinitely divisible group representations. Rendiconti di Sc. Int. di Fisica “E. Fermi”,XI, 247–263 (1969).Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1971