Conservation integrals and determination of HRR singularity fields
- 23 Downloads
The angular distribution functions of HRR singularity fields are analyzed via conservation integrals. Two functional equations are proved for the angular distribution functions and can be used for their solutions. The detailed forms of the functional equations and the final governing equations for solutions are given for the cases of plane strain and plane stress. Accurate numerical results are also given for some typical parameters and the equivalence of different governing equations is proved.
KeywordsMathematical Modeling Distribution Function Governing Equation Functional Equation Angular Distribution
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Hutchinson, J.W.,J. Mech. Phys. Solids,16 (1968), 13–31, 337–347.Google Scholar
- Rice, J.R. and G.R. Rosengren,J. Mech. Phys. Solids,16 (1968), 1–12.Google Scholar
- Rice, J.R.,J. Appl. Mech.,35 (1968), 379–386.Google Scholar
- Shin, C.F.,ASTM STP 560 (1974), 187–210.Google Scholar
- Knowles, J.K. and E. Sternberg,Archives for Rat. Mech. Analysis,44 (1971/72), 187–211.Google Scholar