On the circular footing plates on two-parameters foundation under arbitrary loads
- 38 Downloads
Modelling soils by two-parameter foundation model, this paper calculates the distributions of displacements of circular footing plates on soils and reactions of soils under arbitrary loads using semi-analytical finite element method. And it improves V.Z. Vlazov's solution in the case of axisymmetry. The results agree well in comparison with those by F E M. At the same time, the boundary conditions of circular plates on soils are discussed.
KeywordsBoundary Condition Mathematical Modeling Finite Element Method Industrial Mathematic Circular Plate
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Selvadurai, A.P.S.,Elastic Analysis of Soil-Foundation Interaction, Elsevier Scientific Publishing Co. (1979).Google Scholar
- Chien, W.Z.,Variational Method and Finite Element Method, Scientific Publishing House (1980). (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- Bathe, K.J., and E.L. Wilson,Numerical Methods in Finite Element Analysis, Prentice-Hall Inc., Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey, U.S.A.Google Scholar
- Wang, Shu, Interaction between soils and structures, Research Report of Shanghai Institute of Appl. Math. and Mech. (1985). (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- Vlazov, V.Z. and U.N. Leontiev,Beams, Plates and Shells on Elastic Foundations, Israel Program for Scientific Translations, Jerusalem (1966). (translated from Russian)Google Scholar
- Winkle, E.,Die Lehre von der Elastizitat und Festigkeit, Dominicus, Prague (1867)Google Scholar
- Boussinesq, J.,Application des Potentials á L'Etude de l'Equilibre et du Mouvement des Solides Elastique, Gauthier-Villars, Paris (1885).Google Scholar
- Zemochkin, B.N.,Analysis of Circular Plates on Elastic Foundation, Mosk. Izd. Voenno. Inzh. Akad. (1939). (English Version)Google Scholar
- Ishkova, A.G., Bending of a circular plates on the elastic halfspace under the action of a uniformly distributed axisymmetrical load,Veh. Zap. Mosk. Gos. Univ., 3: 202–225 (1951). (Enslish Version)Google Scholar
- Pasternak, P.L., On a new method of analysis of an elastic foundation by means of two foundation constants, Gosudarstvennoe Izdatelstro Liberatwri Po Stroitelstvui Arkhitekture, Moscow (1954). (English Version)Google Scholar
- Lu, W.D. et al, Finite element solution of hyperbolic cooling tower supported by column system and its computer program, Research Report of Xi'an Institute of Thermal Engineering (1976). (in Chinese)Google Scholar