The description of the characteristics of the structure and the quantity in fixed pansystems theorems
- 14 Downloads
Pansymmetry is the abstract of symmetry, stability and other concepts in physics and so on. Fixed pansystems theorems portray a typical pansymmetry of systemic structure. The present paper complements and extends the work in – concerned in fixed pansystems theorems. It gives in finite case the structural character of fixed subsets; the criterion of existence of the least fixed subset, and the numbering formula of fixed subsets and minimal fixed subsets.
KeywordsMathematical Modeling Industrial Mathematic Systemic Structure Structural Character Finite Case
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- (1).Wu Xui-mou, Pansystems methodology: Concepts, theorems and applications (V)–(VII), Science Exploration, 4 (1983), 1, 3 (1984).Google Scholar
- (2).Wu Xui-mou, Fixed pansystems theorems and pansystems catestrophe analysis of panweighted network, Research and Review of Mathematics, 1 (1984).Google Scholar
- (3).Gao Long-ying and Wang Shu-ji, Pansymmetry and fixed pansystems theorem, Applied Mathematics and Mechanics, Vol. 5, No. 5 (1984).Google Scholar
- (4).Scott, Dana, Lectures or a Mathematical Theory of Computation, Oxford University Press (1981).Google Scholar
- (5).Stoy, Joseph E. Denotational Semantics: The Scott-Strachey Approach to Programming Language Theory, MIT Press (1977).Google Scholar
- (6).Tennent, R.D., Principles of Programming Languages, PHJ Press (1981).Google Scholar