One-dimensional piston process in strong gravitational field
- 17 Downloads
In this paper, the dynamic process driven by one-dimensional piston in strong gravitational field was studied on the Cartesian, cylinderical and spherical coordinates. The gasdynamic equations were numerically solved by the characteristic method. The solution which satisfies the velocity condition at piston and the boundary conditions connect the flow region and the quiet region is obtained. The present paper analyses especially the influence of coordinate systems on the field of compressible flow, uniform flow and rarefaction flow region, the shock velocity and the temperature distribution at the piston.
KeywordsBoundary Condition Mathematical Modeling Coordinate System Temperature Distribution Dynamic Process
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- (1).Hu, W. R., The dynamical process of the coronal transient, XXIV Plenary Committee on Space Research, Ottawa (1982), 39.Google Scholar
- (4).Sedov, L. I., Similarity and Dimensional Methods in Mechanics, Science Press (1977).Google Scholar
- (5).Belova, A. B., Text of Gasdynamics, Science Press (1956).Google Scholar
- (6).Hu, W. R., The process of plane piston in a weak field of gravitation, Applied Mathematics and Mechanics, Vol. 6, No. 1 (1985). (in Print)Google Scholar
- (7).Hu, W. R., The process of cylindrical piston in a weak field of gravitation, Physics Mathematics. (in Print) (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- (8).Tang, Z. M., The speric-symmetrical solution of a piston moving in weak field of gravitation, ACTA Mechanica (1984). (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- (9).Tang, Z. M., The spheric-symmetrical solution of a piston moving in strong field of gravitation, Submitted to ACTA Mechanica. (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- (10).Hu W. R. and Z. M. Tang, The piston model of coronal transients, Astrophys. and Space Sci., (1984).Google Scholar
- (11).Hu, W. R. and Z. M. Tang, The theory of piston driving loop coronal transient, Subitted to ACTA Astrophysica Sincia. (in Chinese)Google Scholar