On characterizations of structural stability
- 33 Downloads
This note takes a sketch of a proof of a characterization theorem for diffeomorphism on a compact 3-dimensional smooth manifold to be structurally stable.
KeywordsMathematical Modeling Manifold Industrial Mathematic Structural Stability Smooth Manifold
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- (1).Palis, J. and S. Smale, Structural Stability theorems, Global Analysis, Proc. Sympos. Pure Math., Vol. 14, Amer. Math. Soc., Providence, R. I., (1970), 223–231.Google Scholar
- (2).Robbin, J., A structural stability theorem, Ann. of Math., 94(1971), 447–493.Google Scholar
- (4).Liao Shan-tao, On the stability conjecture, Chinese Annals of Math, 1(1980), 9–29.Google Scholar
- (5).Mãné, R., An ergodic closing lemma, Annals of Math., 116 (1982), 503–540.Google Scholar
- (6).Sannami, A., The stability theorems for discrete dynamical systems on two-dimensional manifolds, Nagoya Math, J. 90(1983) (Announcement and Summary: Proc. Japan Acad Ser. A Math. Sci. 57(1981), 403–407.Google Scholar
- (7).Abraham, R. and J. Robbin, Transversal mappings and flows, Benjamin, New York, 1967.Google Scholar
- (8).Liao Shan-tao, Obstruction sets and strong transversality, Acta Math. Sinica, 19(1976), 203–209. (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- (9).Liao Shan-tao, Obstruction sets (I), Acta Math. Sinica, 23(1980), 411–453. (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- (10).Liao Shao-tao, Obstruction sets (II), Acta Scientiarum Naturalium Universitatis Pekinensis, 1981 No. 2, 1–36. (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- (11).Liao Shao-tao, A basic property of a certain class of differential systems, Acta Math. Sinica, 22(1979), 316–343. (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- (12).Liao Shao-tao, An existence theorem for periodic orbits, Acta Scientiarum Naturalium Universitatis Pekinensis, 1979, No. 1, 1–20. (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- (13).Robinson, C., Structural stability for flows, Lecture Notes, 468, Warwick (1974), Springer-Verlag.Google Scholar
© HUST Press 1984