Generalization of a theorem by Schroer and Jost
- 51 Downloads
It is proved that a hermitian scalar local field satisfying the Wightman axioms is a free one if a singlen-point Wightman function (n ≠ 1,n ≠ 3) satisfies the homogeneous Klein-Gordon equation at least in one variable.
KeywordsNeural Network Statistical Physic Complex System Nonlinear Dynamics Quantum Computing
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
- 1.Jost, R.: Lecture. Lectures on field theory and the many-body problem. New York: Academic Press 1961.Google Scholar
- 2.Schroer, B.: Diplomarbeit, Hamburg 1959.Google Scholar
- 3.Federbush, P. G., andK. A. Johnson: Phys. Rev.120, 1926 (1960).Google Scholar
- 4.Streater, R. F., andA. S. Wightman: PCT, spin and statistics and all that. New York:W. A. Benjamin 1964.Google Scholar
- 5.Csikor, F., andG. Pocsik: ITP-Budapest Report No. 221 (1967).Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1967