On the equivalence of the Euclidean and Wightman formulation of field theory
- 68 Downloads
A mistake in the paper  on the “Axioms for Euclidean Green's Functions” is corrected in the following sense: thanks to these axioms the Euclidean Schwinger functionsSn can be analytically continued to the corresponding Wightman functionsWn possessing all the correct analyticity properties and satisfying a generalized positivity condition in the complex domain. It is however suggested by the proof that their tempered behaviour near the Minkowski points cannot be guaranteed without additional assumptions.
KeywordsNeural Network Statistical Physic Field Theory Complex System Nonlinear Dynamics
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Osterwalder, K., Schrader, R.: Commun. math. Phys.31, 83–112 (1973)Google Scholar
- 2.Glaser, V.: Problems of theoretical physics, p. 69. Moscow: “Nauka” 1969Google Scholar
- 3.Jost, R.: The general theory of quantized fields. Amer. Math. Soc. Publ., Providence (1965)Google Scholar
- 4.Epstein, H.: Axiomatic field theory, Vol. 1, p. 3. New York: Gordon and Breach Publ., 1966Google Scholar
- 5.Epstein, H., Glaser, V., Martin, A.: Commun. math. Phys.13, 257–316 (1969)Google Scholar
- 6.Zerner, M.: Les fonctions holomorphes à valeurs vectorielles et leurs valeurs aux bords, mimeographed notes of a series of lectures. Orsay (1961)Google Scholar
- 7.Osterwalder, K.: Lecture notes in physics, Vol. 25, pp. 71–93. Berlin-Heidelberg-New York: Springer 1973Google Scholar