Diuretic renography in the assessment of urinary tract dilatation in children
- 36 Downloads
We present our experience with diuretic renography in the evaluation of dilation of the urinary tract in 27 children. The usefulness of this method along with its pitfalls are discussed.
Key wordsUrinary tract, dilatation Urinary tract, obstruction Diuretic radionuclide renography
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Thrall JH, Koff SA, Keys JW Jr (1981) Diuretic radionuclide renography and scintigraphy in the differential diagnosis of hydronephrosis. Semin Nucl Med 11:80Google Scholar
- 2.Whitaker RH (1973) Methods of assessing obstruction in dilated ureters. Br J Urol 45:15Google Scholar
- 3.Whitfield HN, Harrison NW, Sherwood T, Williams DL (1976) Upper urinary tract obstruction: Pressure/flow studies in children. Br J Urol 48:427Google Scholar
- 4.Whitaker RH (1979) An evaluation of 170 diagnostic pressure flow studies of the upper urinary tract. J Urol 21:602Google Scholar
- 5.Koff SA, Thrall JH, Keyes JW Jr (1980) Assessment of hydroureteronephrosis in children using diuretic radionuclide urography. J Urol 123:531Google Scholar
- 6.Koff SA, Thrall JH, Keys JW Jr (1979) Diuretic radionuclide urography. A non-invasive method for evaluating nephroureteral dilatation. J Urol 122:451Google Scholar
- 7.Lupton EW, Tests HJ, Lawson RS, Edwards C, Carrol, RNF, Barmard RJ (1979) Diuresis renography and the results, of pyeloplasty for idiopathic hydronephrosis. Br J Urol 51449Google Scholar
- 8.O'Reilly PH, Tests HJ, Lawson RS, Farrar DJ, Edwards EC (1978) Diuresis renography in equivocal urinary tract abstruction. Br J Urol 50:76Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1983