Remarks on the Wilson-Zimmermann expansion and some properties of them-point distribution
- 41 Downloads
This paper contains a few simple remarks on a paper by S. Schlieder and E. Seiler. For the special class of local fields treated by these authors we arrive at the same necessary condition for the existence of the Wilson-Zimmermann expansion (considered both as an operator expansion and as an expansion in bilinear forms) of the product ofn real scalar fields under the assumption that the singularities occurring asx j →xj+1;j=1, 2, ...,n−1, do not influence each other as long as these limits are simultaneously taken.
KeywordsNeural Network Statistical Physic Complex System Nonlinear Dynamics Scalar Field
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Schlieder, S., Seiler, E.: Commun. math. Phys.31, 137 (1973)Google Scholar
- 2.Kühn, J., Seiler, E.: Commun. math. Phys.33, 253 (1973)Google Scholar
- 3.Otterson, P.: Nuovo Cimento18A, 683 (1973)Google Scholar
- 4.Adetunji, O.: Nuovo Cimento29A, 174 (1975)Google Scholar
- 5.Streater, R., Wightman, A. S.: PCT, spin and statistics and all that. New York: W.A. Benjamin Inc. 1964Google Scholar
- 6.Jost, R.: The general theory of quantized fields. Providence: AMS 1965Google Scholar