We obtain some results on time evolution in quasi local algebras, which are used to derive the scattering of quasi free evolution groups in the CAR algebra by certain inner perturbations.
KeywordsNeural Network Statistical Physic Complex System Time Evolution Nonlinear Dynamics
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Emch, G. G.: Algebraic methods in statistical mechanics and quantum field theory. Wiley Interscience (1972)Google Scholar
- 2.Radin, C.: Commun. math. Phys.44, 165–168 (1975)Google Scholar
- 3.Robinson, D. W.: Commun. math. Phys.7, 337–348 (1968)Google Scholar
- 4.Robinson, D. W.: Commun. math. Phys.31, 171–189 (1973)Google Scholar
- 5.Shale, D., Stinespring, W. F.: Ann. Math.80, 365–381 (1964)Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1976