On the genesis of the middle product in Grassmann's extensive algebra
- 31 Downloads
KeywordsExtensive Algebra Middle Product
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- *).See his „Geometrie der Kräfte” Leipzig (1908), p. 18, note. Timerding calls the middle product „allgemeines geometrisches Produkt”.Google Scholar
- *).Cf. Grassman, Gesammelte Werke, Ausdehnungslehre 1862, p. 240.Google Scholar
- *).Is ε is scalar and equal to +1 theni, j, k are equivalent to the well known matrices of Frobenius, Crelle's Journal, vol. 84 (1878), p. 62.Google Scholar
- ***).Sinceε 2=1; compare A. Buchheim, Proceedings of the London Mathematical Society, vol. 15 (1884), p. 97.Google Scholar
- *).Mathematische Annlen, l. c., p. 376.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1910