Mazur's intersection property for finite dimensional sets
- 37 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Giles, J., Gregory, D., Sims, B.: Characterisation of normed linear space with Mazur's intersection property. Bull. Austr. Math. Soc.18, 105–123 (1978)Google Scholar
- 2.Mazur, S.: Über schwache Konvergenz in den Räumen (L p). Stud. Math.4, 128–133 (1933)Google Scholar
- 3.Phelps, R.: A representation theorem for bounded convex sets. Proc. Am. Math. Soc.11, 976–983 (1960)Google Scholar
- 4.Sersouri, A.: Mazur property for compact sets. Pac. J. Math.113, 185–195 (1988)Google Scholar
- 5.Sersouri, A.: Smoothness in spaces of compact operators. Bull. Austr. Math. Soc.37, 221–225 (1988)Google Scholar
- 6.Zizler, V.: Renorming concerning Mazur's intersection of balls for weakly compact sets. Math. Ann.276, 61–66 (1986)Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1989